Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sunbeam Alpine Classic Car - Australia

I have found it difficult to find a lot of information on the iNET about the classic Sunbeam Alpine car so I started this page.

My Father-in-law has a Sunbeam Alpine and is a member of a Brisbane Sunbeam club. I often go to their meetings, take photos and have also done some pencil drawings of classic Sunbeam cars.

This page is a work-in-progress so the above links may help for now.

Updates will include:
  • photos of classic sunbeam cars
  • drawings of classic Sunbeam cars
  • links to other Sunbeam car web sites that I have located
  • details of local Australian Sunbeam car clubs
  • other interesting details I can find

I hope this site helps you find what you are looking for.

David Maynard - Queensland

PS. You can make comments by clicking on the comments below.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave. A car that is very rare stoped in front of me yesterday at a cross walk, and I was able to have a good gogle eye at it. It was a Lancia Flavia 2000.

An old coge was driving it, and looked like he had had it since new. It was in beautifull original condition as a daily driving car.

Look it up on the net.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave, try this web page. It is on a Honda Coupe 9. Remember that first car I bought, the Coupe 7??

Hope the link works.



http://jalopnik.com/cars/jalopnik-fantasy-garage/jalopnik-fantasy-garage-honda-1300-coupe-9-246084.php#poll_=YzM0MTM

Anonymous said...

Hey. I've just started a blogg page myself, as I get time I'll add some more stuff to it, but I plan to visit regular, so leave anything interesting. Copy and paste the link.

http://telly1.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Well written article.